State Announces LIHEAP Priority Enrollment Begins Sept 4
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Announces LIHEAP Priority Enrollment Begins Sept 4 (2012, August 31) [972**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Announces LIHEAP Priority Enrollment Begins Sept 4 (083112DCEOLIHEAPpriorityenrollment2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity's Office of Energy Assistance today announced that seniors and people with disabilities can begin applying for winter heating assistance through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) beginning Tues, Sept. 4.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 31 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 31 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:53:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083112DCEOLIHEAPpriorityenrollment2012.doc - checksum='2459953210' byte count= '136192'