Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Receives a Federal CAPP Grant for Consumer Health Insurance Portal [967**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Receives a Federal CAPP Grant for Consumer Health Insurance Portal (083012INSStatereceivesCAPPgrant.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:02:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083012INSStatereceivesCAPPgrant.doc - checksum='1822204362' byte count= '136192'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 08 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 30 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director Andrew Boron today announced the Department was awarded $1,141, 954 by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services for a Consumer Assistance and Patient Protection Project (CAPP) grant under the Affordable Care Act. The grant will enable DOI to build a consumer health insurance portal on the Departments website that will serve as a central point of contact for consumer assistance services.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012