State Receives a Federal CAPP Grant for Consumer Health Insurance Portal
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Receives a Federal CAPP Grant for Consumer Health Insurance Portal (2012, August 30) [967**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Receives a Federal CAPP Grant for Consumer Health Insurance Portal (083012INSStatereceivesCAPPgrant.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director Andrew Boron today announced the Department was awarded $1,141, 954 by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services for a Consumer Assistance and Patient Protection Project (CAPP) grant under the Affordable Care Act. The grant will enable DOI to build a consumer health insurance portal on the Departments website that will serve as a central point of contact for consumer assistance services.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:02:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083012INSStatereceivesCAPPgrant.doc - checksum='1822204362' byte count= '136192'