Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work to Improve Traffic Flow for Labor Day Weekend [968**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work to Improve Traffic Flow for Labor Day Weekend (083012IDOTconstructionsuspensionrlsholiday.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:00:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 083012IDOTconstructionsuspensionrlsholiday.doc - checksum='1014526579' byte count= '208384'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 30 2012
- description: With thousands of motorists expected to travel on state roadways during the Labor Day holiday, the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) announced today that non-emergency road work will be suspended where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that will be in place for the holiday weekend to aid motorists travel plans and boost safety.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 30
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012