Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dept of Insurance Receives Performance Grant Award for Senior Health Insurance Program [965**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Dept of Insurance Receives Performance Grant Award for Senior Health Insurance Program (082812INSSHIPgrantrank.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:55:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082812INSSHIPgrantrank.doc - checksum='3658823070' byte count= '136704'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 08 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 28 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director Andrew Boron today announced the Department will receive a federal grant for its Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP.) DOI received notification, Monday, from the U. S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that DOI will receive the FY 2012 SHIP Performance Award in the amount of $136.996. The Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is a free counseling and advocacy program for Medicare beneficiaries of any age, their families, or caregivers who have questions or problems with health insurance issues.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012