Dept of Insurance Receives Performance Grant Award for Senior Health Insurance Program
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Dept of Insurance Receives Performance Grant Award for Senior Health Insurance Program (2012, August 28) [965**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Dept of Insurance Receives Performance Grant Award for Senior Health Insurance Program (082812INSSHIPgrantrank.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director Andrew Boron today announced the Department will receive a federal grant for its Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP.) DOI received notification, Monday, from the U. S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that DOI will receive the FY 2012 SHIP Performance Award in the amount of $136.996. The Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is a free counseling and advocacy program for Medicare beneficiaries of any age, their families, or caregivers who have questions or problems with health insurance issues.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:55:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082812INSSHIPgrantrank.doc - checksum='3658823070' byte count= '136704'