IllinoisJobLink.com Links Qualified Workers with Hiring Employers
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IllinoisJobLink.com Links Qualified Workers with Hiring Employers (2012, August 28) [955**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IllinoisJobLink.com Links Qualified Workers with Hiring Employers (082812IDES_illinois_job_link_ijl_quincy.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Quincy area business leaders today joined Jay Rowell, the director of the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES), to praise an employment website tool that links qualified job applicants with businesses that are ready to hire. The no-cost HR recruitment tool is part of IDES mission to be the states employment office for Illinois businesses and workers.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:54:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082812IDES_illinois_job_link_ijl_quincy.doc - checksum='680108060' byte count= '327168'