Victims recovered after fatal accident at Carlyle Lake
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Victims recovered after fatal accident at Carlyle Lake (2012, August 28) [957**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Victims recovered after fatal accident at Carlyle Lake (082812DNRCarlyleLakeFatal.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources Conservation Police officers (CPOs) continue to investigate an accident on Carlyle Lake that took the lives of two boaters on Saturday, August 25. The bodies of both victims have been recovered following an extensive search effort that included personnel from the Illinois Conservation Police, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Rangers, Keyesport Fire and Rescue, and Clinton County emergency personnel.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:53:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082812DNRCarlyleLakeFatal.doc - checksum='464212000' byte count= '36864'