IEMA Seeks People for Radiation Response Volunteer Corps
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks People for Radiation Response Volunteer Corps (2012, August 27) [956**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks People for Radiation Response Volunteer Corps (082712IEMARadiationResponseVolunteerCorps.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
A pilot program recently launched by the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) will create a pool of radiation response volunteers trained to support the states response to large-scale radiological accidents at the six operating nuclear power plants in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 27 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:51:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082712IEMARadiationResponseVolunteerCorps.doc - checksum='4208436961' byte count= '120832'