Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Seeks People for Radiation Response Volunteer Corps [956**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Seeks People for Radiation Response Volunteer Corps (082712IEMARadiationResponseVolunteerCorps.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:51:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082712IEMARadiationResponseVolunteerCorps.doc - checksum='4208436961' byte count= '120832'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 08 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 27 2012
- description: A pilot program recently launched by the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) will create a pool of radiation response volunteers trained to support the states response to large-scale radiological accidents at the six operating nuclear power plants in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012