Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Law Enforcement to Announce Boost in Safety Efforts Leading Up to Holiday [963**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Law Enforcement to Announce Boost in Safety Efforts Leading Up to Holiday (082712IDOTMARadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:34:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082712IDOTMARadvisory.doc - checksum='147557859' byte count= '99328'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 28 2012
- description: MARION The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and law enforcement agencies will team up to announce an increase in efforts leading up to the Labor Day holiday weekend. The organizations will also unveil traffic safety statistics, compelling messages to motorists, and detail the consequences of impaired driving.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012