IDOT, NHTSA, Law Enforcement to Announce Boost in Safety Efforts Leading Up to Holiday
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, NHTSA, Law Enforcement to Announce Boost in Safety Efforts Leading Up to Holiday (2012, August 28) [958**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, NHTSA, Law Enforcement to Announce Boost in Safety Efforts Leading Up to Holiday (082712IDOTCHIadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and law enforcement agencies will team up to announce an increase in efforts leading up to the Labor Day holiday weekend. The organizations will also unveil traffic safety statistics, compelling messages to motorists, and detail the consequences of impaired driving.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 28 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:00:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082712IDOTCHIadvisory.doc - checksum='3636592605' byte count= '100352'