Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re C.C. 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Supreme Court Summaries Opinions filed December 1, 2011 In re C.C., 2011 IL Appellate citation: Ill. App. 3d 360. JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This case concerning child neglect comes from Champaign County. The two children involved here were born in 2002 and 2006. petition for an adjudication of neglect was filed in May of 2010, naming as respondents the biological father, the mother, and the maternal grandmother, who was also legal guardian. She is the appellee here. She and the mother stipulated that the children were neglected, while the father waived adjudication. The hearings revealed that the mother had issues with both substance abuse and domestic violence. The earlier appointment of the grandmother as legal guardian had not solved these problems, because the children were usually left in the care of their mother while the
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:57:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111795.pdf - checksum='1815683165' byte count= '114993'
- 111795s.pdf - checksum='2525145014' byte count= '51858'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 12 01 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 01 2011
- description: Justice Thomas delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This case concerning child neglect comes from Champaign County. The two children involved here were born in 2002 and 2006.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 1
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011