People v. Snyder
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Snyder (2011, December 1) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Karmeier delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This Peoria County case arose from incidents which occurred at an apartment complex in 2008.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 01 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 01 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:56:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111382.pdf - checksum='1712463452' byte count= '100104'
- 111382s.pdf - checksum='1358716749' byte count= '51814'