Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Snyder 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS OFFICIAL REPORTS Supreme Court People v. Snyder, 2011 IL Caption in Supreme Court: THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, Appellant and CrossAppellee, v. DEANDRA SNYDER, Appellee and Cross-Appellant. Docket No. Filed December 1, 2011 Held (Note: This syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader.) Where negotiated plea of guilty to criminal damage to property did not encompass sentencing and restitution order was entered even absent the required advice that this was possibility, the defendant was not entitled to vacation of that order where plea withdrawal had never been sought and was not wanted. Decision Under Review Appeal from the Appellate Court for the Third District; heard in that court on appeal from the Circuit Court of Peoria County, the Hon. Stuart P. Borden, Judge, presiding. Judgment Appellate court judgment affirmed in part and reversed in part; circuit court judgment
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:56:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111382.pdf - checksum='1712463452' byte count= '100104'
- 111382s.pdf - checksum='1358716749' byte count= '51814'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 12 01 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 01 2011
- description: Justice Karmeier delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This Peoria County case arose from incidents which occurred at an apartment complex in 2008.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 1
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011