People v. Villa
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Villa (2011, December 1) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Theis delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justice Freeman concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Burke specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Thomas dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Garman and Karmeier. In 2007, in Belvidere, a man was shot in the arm, chest and shoulder outside his nephew's house after a black SUV with tinted windows pulled up and multiple shots were fired.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 12 01 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 12 01 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:47:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110777.pdf - checksum='1751060295' byte count= '175056'
- 110777s.pdf - checksum='800360999' byte count= '52243'