Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Crossroads Ford Truck Sales, Inc. v. Sterling Truck Corporation 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Crossroads Ford Truck Sales, Inc. v. Sterling Truck Corporation, summary (111611s.pdf)
- Crossroads Ford Truck Sales, Inc. v. Sterling Truck Corporation (111611.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS OFFICIAL REPORTS Supreme Court Crossroads Ford Truck Sales, Inc. v. Sterling Truck Corp., 2011 IL Caption in Supreme Court: CROSSROADS FORD TRUCK SALES, INC., Appellant, v. STERLING TRUCK CORPORATION et al., Appellees. Docket No. Filed December 1, 2011 Held (Note: This syllabus constitutes no part of the opinion of the court but has been prepared by the Reporter of Decisions for the convenience of the reader.) An automotive dealer complaining of franchise termination without good cause, in violation of statute, must present the issue first to the Motor Vehicle Review Board; if the Board finds no good cause, there is then subject matter jurisdiction in the circuit court, and damages may be sought there. Decision Under Review Appeal from the Appellate Court for the Fourth District; heard in that court on appeal from the Circuit Court of Sangamon County, the Hon. Patrick W. Kelley, Judge, presiding. Judgment Affirmed. Counsel on Appeal Gary L. Smith, of Loewenstein, Hagen & Smi
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:46:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111611.pdf - checksum='1734317890' byte count= '151216'
- 111611s.pdf - checksum='111165480' byte count= '53947'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 12 01 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 01 2011
- description: Justice Garman delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Plaintiff Crossroads Ford Truck Sales, located in Springfield, has been a franchised dealer for Sterling trucks since 1998, selling new vehicles and parts, as well as providing service.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: December 1
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011