Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Director Warns People to Avoid Contact with Bats [946**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Director Warns People to Avoid Contact with Bats (082412IDPHBatWarning.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:39:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082412IDPHBatWarning.doc - checksum='2163945528' byte count= '197120'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 24 2012
- description: Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck, state public health director, is reminding people to avoid contact with bats as this is the time of year when bats are the most active and health officials see the most bat exposures.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012