Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 25 [953**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 25 (082412EPAAPAD08-25-12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:33:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082412EPAAPAD08-25-12.doc - checksum='2673234652' byte count= '1176576'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 08 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 24 2012
- description: The Illinois Partners for Clean Air and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency are extending the Air Pollution Action Day Alert issued for today. Air pollution levels in the Chicago Metropolitan area are expected to be at or above the Orange or Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups category on the national Air Quality Index today and extend into Saturday, August 25. This will be the 12th Action Day issued for 2012. If conditions are expected to continue into Sunday, an additional Action Day Alert will be issued.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 24
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012