Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 25
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 25 (2012, August 24) [953**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Pollution Action Day Alert Extended to Saturday, August 25 (082412EPAAPAD08-25-12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Partners for Clean Air and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency are extending the Air Pollution Action Day Alert issued for today. Air pollution levels in the Chicago Metropolitan area are expected to be at or above the Orange or Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups category on the national Air Quality Index today and extend into Saturday, August 25. This will be the 12th Action Day issued for 2012. If conditions are expected to continue into Sunday, an additional Action Day Alert will be issued.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:33:55 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082412EPAAPAD08-25-12.doc - checksum='2673234652' byte count= '1176576'