Manufacturing Job Growth Continues in Most Metro Areas
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Manufacturing Job Growth Continues in Most Metro Areas (2012, August 23) [940**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Manufacturing Job Growth Continues in Most Metro Areas (082312IDES7RockJuly2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The July local unemployment rate fell in five metro areas, increased in four and was unchanged in three compared to last year, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The not seasonally adjusted data compares July 2012 to July 2011.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 23 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:30:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082312IDES7RockJuly2012.doc - checksum='2046032456' byte count= '676352'