In re Marriage of Petersen
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re Marriage of Petersen (2011, September 22) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Freeman delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Theis took no part in the decision. The Cook County parties to this dispute married in 1983 and had three children. In 1996 they separated, and a judgment of marriage dissolution was entered in 1999. Since the children were not yet ready for college, the court, in entering the divorce decree, reserved the issue of future college expenses and retained jurisdiction to enforce the judgment.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:23:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110984.pdf - checksum='3344761320' byte count= '98289'
- 110984s.pdf - checksum='4283113723' byte count= '83359'