In re Dar. C.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re Dar. C. (2011, October 27) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Chief Justice Kilbridge delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Thomas, Garman, and Karmeier concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Burke specially concurred, with opinion, joined by Justice Freeman. Justice Theis specially concurred, with opinion. In this McLean County case, a father whose parental rights had been terminated on March 7, 2008, challenged that result for lack of personal jurisdiction.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 10 27 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 10 27 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:22:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111083.pdf - checksum='775485121' byte count= '150623'
- 111083s.pdf - checksum='2989931537' byte count= '86294'