In re Mark Gerard Mulroe
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re Mark Gerard Mulroe (2011, September 22) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Garman delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. This Arlington Heights attorney has several business enterprises in addition to his law practice, on which he spends less than 20% of his time. He had set up a trust account at his office, but he used it to hold business funds.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:40:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111378.pdf - checksum='2295946812' byte count= '99789'
- 111378s.pdf - checksum='3628030051' byte count= '50149'