Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS REGISTER RULES OF GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES PUBLISHED BY JESSE WHITE * SECRETARY OF STATE Index DepartmentAdministrative Code Division E. Monroe St.Springfield, IL 217-782-7017www.cyberdriveillinois.com Printed on recycled paper Volume 36, Issue August 3, 2012 Pages 12181-12665 2012 Rules of Governmental Agencies Index Department Administrative Code Division E. Monroe St. Springfield, IL 217-782-7017 Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. August 2012 TABLE OF CONTENTS August 3, 2012 Volume 36, Issue PROPOSED RULES COMMERCE AND ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY, DEPARTMENT OF Enterprise Zone and High Impact Business Programs Ill. Adm. Code 520.12181 INSURANCE, DEPARTMENT OF Accident and Health Expense Reporting Ill. Adm. Code 2043.12199 PUBLIC HEALTH, DEPARTMENT OF Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care Facilities Code Ill. Adm. Code 300.12209 Sheltered Care Facilities Code Ill. Adm. Code 330.12225 Illinois Veterans' Homes Code Ill. Adm. Code 340.12238 TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TH
111 East Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:28:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120904184000_register_volume36_issue31.pdf - checksum='2920349900' byte count= '1717654'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Department
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7017
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 27 2012
- description: The Illinois Register is the official state document for publishing public notice of rulemaking activity initiated by State government agencies. The table of contents is arranged categorically by rulemaking activity and alphabetically by agency within each category.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2012 August 3
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/index/register/register_volume36_issue31.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 36 no. 31