Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS REGISTER RULES OF GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES PUBLISHED BY JESSE WHITE * SECRETARY OF STATE Index DepartmentAdministrative Code Division E. Monroe St.Springfield, IL 217-782-7017www.cyberdriveillinois.com Printed on recycled paper Volume 36, Issue July 27, 2012 Pages 11738-12180 2012 Rules of Governmental Agencies Index Department Administrative Code Division E. Monroe St. Springfield, IL 217-782-7017 Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. July 2012 TABLE OF CONTENTS July 27, 2012 Volume 36, Issue PROPOSED RULES EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY, ILLINOIS Radiological Protection (Repealer) Ill. Adm. Code 320.11738 Administrative Hearings Ill. Adm. Code 200.11772 FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION, DEPARTMENT OF Illinois Credit Union Act Ill. Adm. Code 190.11777 HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Ill. Adm. Code 112.11855 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Ill. Adm. Code 121.11869 Special Transportation Ill. Adm. Code 815.11884 L
111 East Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:25:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120904183923_register_volume36_issue30.pdf - checksum='2355413860' byte count= '1581767'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Department
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7017
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 07 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 20 2012
- description: The Illinois Register is the official state document for publishing public notice of rulemaking activity initiated by State government agencies. The table of contents is arranged categorically by rulemaking activity and alphabetically by agency within each category.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2012 July 27
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/index/register/register_volume36_issue30.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 36, no. 30