Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Pollution Action Day Alert Issued for Friday, August 24 [943**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Pollution Action Day Alert Issued for Friday, August 24 (082312EPAAPAD-08-24-12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:23:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082312EPAAPAD-08-24-12.doc - checksum='3538636428' byte count= '1176576'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 08 23 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 23 2012
- description: The Illinois Partners for Clean Air and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency have issued an Air Pollution Action Day Alert to individuals and businesses in the Chicago Metropolitan area. Air pollution levels are expected to reach the Orange or Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups category on the national Air Quality Index and extend into Friday, August 24. The multi-day Orange forecast has triggered the Air Pollution Action Day Alert. This will be the 11th Action Day issued for 2012. Additional Action Day Alerts may be issued should conditions warrant.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 23
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012