Air Pollution Action Day Alert Issued for Friday, August 24
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Air Pollution Action Day Alert Issued for Friday, August 24 (2012, August 23) [943**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Air Pollution Action Day Alert Issued for Friday, August 24 (082312EPAAPAD-08-24-12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Partners for Clean Air and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency have issued an Air Pollution Action Day Alert to individuals and businesses in the Chicago Metropolitan area. Air pollution levels are expected to reach the Orange or Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups category on the national Air Quality Index and extend into Friday, August 24. The multi-day Orange forecast has triggered the Air Pollution Action Day Alert. This will be the 11th Action Day issued for 2012. Additional Action Day Alerts may be issued should conditions warrant.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 23 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:23:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082312EPAAPAD-08-24-12.doc - checksum='3538636428' byte count= '1176576'