Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Affirmative Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2013 / Illinois Civil Service Commission
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 2013 Affirmative Action Report (2013affirmativeaction.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
400 W. Monroe Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:18:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2013affirmativeaction.pdf - checksum='4191557294' byte count= '1004435'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactFaxNumber: 217-524-3706
- contactName: Andrew Barris
- contactOrganization: Illinois Civil Service Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7373
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 306
- contactZipCode: 62704-1801
- dateCreated: 08 30 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 30 2012
- description: Annual plan, which includes the Program Certification, EEO/AA Policy Statement, the Identification and Duties of the EEO/AA Officer, the Labor Force Analysis for People with Disabilities, the Employment Discrimination Internal Complaint Process, and the Reasonable Accommodation Policy.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Civil Service Commission
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: July 1, 2012-June 30, 2013