Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Locally Imposed Sales Taxes Administered by the Department of Revenue [St-62]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Locally Imposed Sales Taxes Administered by the Department of Revenue (ST-62.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826024113'.
Sample text from the file
.ST-62 (R-05/12) Page Locally Imposed Sales Taxes Administered by the Department of Revenue * Home Rule * Non"Home Rule * A,ounty NGublic SafetyR' NGublic R^acilitiesR' or Transportation * I.etro"a*ast NGarng and Recreation District * A,ounty School R^acility * A,ounty R^lood NGrevention District * I.a*D [ ' \ \ - \ - \ \ / \ [ \ ) \ [ \ \ ST-62 (R-05/12) Page Addison 1.00% Algonquin (Kane) 0.75% Algonquin (M"A,enNGR') 0.75% AlsiR^ 0.75% AlI.on 1.00% ANGlingI.on A,eiga*I.s 1.00% AuNGoNGa (nguPage) 1.25% AuNGoNGa (Kane) 1.25% AuNGoNGa (Kendall) 1.25% AuNGoNGa (A*ill) 1.25% C'anno"C^D^uNGn 0.50% C'aNGI.onE^ille 0.50% C'aI.aE^ia (nguPage) 0.50% C'aI.aE^ia (Kane) 0.50% C'edE,oNGd PaNGC^ 0.75% C'elleE^ille 0.75% C'ellG*ood 1.50% C'enI.on 1.25% C'eNGC^eleR' 1.00% C'eNGG*R'n 1.00% C'looL'ingdale 0.50% C'looL'ingI.on 1.50% C'olingD^NGooC^ (nguPage) 1.50% C'olingD^NGooC^ (A*ill) 1.50% C'NGidgeE^ieG* 1.00% C'uE,E,alo L^NGoE^e (L/ooC^) 1.00% C'uE,E,alo L^NGoE^e (N'aC^e) 1.00% C'uNGD^anC^ 0.75% C
101 W Jefferson
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:32:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- ST-62.pdf - checksum='243692520' byte count= '263420'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 800 732-8866
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 08 24 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 24 2012
- description: This publication lists the most current rates for sales taxes the Department is required by statute to administer. Rate changes generally occur on January 1 or July 1 of each year. Local governments may impose additional taxes that are not administered by the state. For information regarding a locally imposed and administered tax, you must directly contact the local government.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originatorDepartment: Dept. of Revenue
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012