Wood River Refinery West Fence Line and Residential Area Environmental Investigations, Roxana, Illinois: Illinois EPA
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Wood River Refinery West Fence Line and Residential Area Environmental Investigations, Roxana, Illinois: Illinois EPA (2012, May) [Update #4]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Wood River Refinery fact sheet: Update #4 (FactSheet-5-2012-Final-UPDATE4.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '835115524'.
Shell Oil Products U.S. (Shell) is continuing to address subsurface hydrocarbon contamination along the west fence line of the Wood River Refinerys (WRR) North Property. In January and February 2012, Shells contractor, URS, completed construction and on January 31, 2012 began operation of an upgraded soil vapor extraction (SVE) system designed to remove underground hydrocarbon vapors near the WRRs North Property fence line. ConocoPhillips continues to operate a groundwater removal system on refinery property including wells located along the property fence line.
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Community Relations
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Community Relations
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 23 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 24 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:12:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- FactSheet-5-2012-Final-UPDATE4.pdf - checksum='783096166' byte count= '410129'