Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
National Work Zone Traveling Memorial Wall Unveiled at IDOT Headquarters in Schaumburg [931**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- National Work Zone Traveling Memorial Wall Unveiled at IDOT Headquarters in Schaumburg (082212IDOTWZMemorial.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:09:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082212IDOTWZMemorial.doc - checksum='817473625' byte count= '155648'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 22 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 22 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider, joined by the Illinois State Police and the American Traffic Safety Services Association at the Illinois Department of Transportations Region 1 Headquarters, unveiled the National Work Zone Memorial Wall, a touring memorial that serves as a living tribute to those who lost their lives in work zones. Attending the event was the family of IDOT employee Ryan Nichols, who was killed one year ago today while performing his duties in a work zone and whose name was added to the wall this spring.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 22
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012