Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Partners Commemorate Lives Lost in Work Zones, Unveil National Work Zone Memorial Wall [930**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Partners Commemorate Lives Lost in Work Zones, Unveil National Work Zone Memorial Wall (082112IDOTWZEventAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:08:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082112IDOTWZEventAdvisory.doc - checksum='1160838774' byte count= '152064'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 21 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Transportation officials will be joined by the Illinois State Police, American Traffic Safety Services Association and other safety partners on Wednesday, Aug. 22, at 10:30 a.m., to honor workers who have lost their lives in work zones. On display will be the National Work Zone Memorial Wall, a living tribute to the memory of the men, women and children who have died in work zones. The organizations will also highlight strategic partnerships and effective strategies that have helped decrease the number of work zone fatalities in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 21
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012