Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Health Alert Multistate Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Cantaloupes from Southwest Indiana [926**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Health Alert Multistate Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Cantaloupes from Southwest Indiana (082012IDPHSalmonellaTyphimurium.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:07:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082012IDPHSalmonellaTyphimurium.doc - checksum='2411460492' byte count= '195072'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 20 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is alerting the public to an outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium linked to cantaloupes grown on one farm in southwestern Indiana. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is collaborating in an ongoing multistate investigation to identify all possible sources of contamination and prevent additional cases of illness.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012