Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First West Nile Virus Related Death Reported in Illinois [929**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First West Nile Virus Related Death Reported in Illinois (082012IDPHFirst2012WNVDeath.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:51:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082012IDPHFirst2012WNVDeath.doc - checksum='1936821250' byte count= '196096'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 08 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 20 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first West Nile virus related death in Illinois for 2012. A DuPage County man in his 70s, who had underlying health conditions, was diagnosed with West Nile virus earlier this month and died last weekend.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012