First West Nile Virus Related Death Reported in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
First West Nile Virus Related Death Reported in Illinois (2012, August 20) [929**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- First West Nile Virus Related Death Reported in Illinois (082012IDPHFirst2012WNVDeath.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is reporting the first West Nile virus related death in Illinois for 2012. A DuPage County man in his 70s, who had underlying health conditions, was diagnosed with West Nile virus earlier this month and died last weekend.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:51:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082012IDPHFirst2012WNVDeath.doc - checksum='1936821250' byte count= '196096'