IDOT Launches Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Labor Day Crackdown
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Launches Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Labor Day Crackdown (2012, August 20) [924**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Launches Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Labor Day Crackdown (082012IDOTcampaignbegins.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today announced the opening of its Labor Day Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over enforcement effort, and highlighted information depicting the frequent tragedy experienced when a motorist chooses to drive a vehicle after consuming too much alcohol. Illinois has seen a reduction in drunk driving fatalities in recent years, but the numbers still show that many lives are lost or forever changed due to crashes involving alcohol. In addition, law enforcement agencies across the state are amplifying their efforts to crack down on traffic safety law violators leading up to the holiday weekend.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 20 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 20 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:32:28 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 082012IDOTcampaignbegins.doc - checksum='2012605829' byte count= '157696'