Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [09-0594]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (09-0594.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] August 16, 2012 William Lynch vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 09-0594 Complaint as to ComEd attempting to replace old infrastructure without my permission or an easement in St. Charles Township, Illinois. William Lynch Mark L. Goldstein Grandma's Lane Atty. for Respondent St. Charles, IL Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL Thomas S. O'Neill Bryan P. Lynch Senior Vice President & General Counsel Atty. for William Lynch Commonwealth Edison Company Law Office of Bryan P. Lynch P.C. S. LaSalle, 33rd Fl. N. Wells St. Chicago, IL Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss without Prejudice filed on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company and William Lynch on June 25, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:18:15 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 09-0594.pdf - checksum='3907895566' byte count= '115669'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: William Lynch -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss without Prejudice filed on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company and William Lynch on June 25, 2012.Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012