Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Order [10-0272 10-0273 10-0274]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Order (10-0272corder.doc)
- appendix A (10-0272appendxa.pdf)
- appendix b (10-0272appendxb.pdf)
- appendix c (10-0272appendxc.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.10-0272/10-0273/10-0274 (Cons.)Appendix LineNo. PER HSS Total MV Under/(Over)Recovery For Reconciliation Year per Order in 09-0077/0078/0079 (Cons.) ($5,117,754) $2,580,349 ($2,537,405) 2008 2009 MV Recoverable Costs $191,626,698 $25,959,368 $217,586,066 2008 2009 MV Revenues ($200,033,394) ($28,221,262) ($228,254,656) Separately Reported 2008 2009 Other Adjustments $1,449,983 ($1,709,173) ($259,191) March 2011 Factor Adjustments ($4,920,928) $1,098,018 ($3,822,910) Monthly Interest at 3.5% During 2008 and 1.0% in 2009 ($57,872) $21,116 ($36,755) Under/(Over)Recovery For Reconciliation Year (sum of lines through 6) ($17,053,267) ($271,584) ($17,324,851) Total Adjustments To Electric Costs (Amortized Portion) Included In Monthly MV Filings ($5,250,898) ($998,987) ($6,249,885) Unamortized Balance, End of Reconciliation Year (May 31, 2009) ($11,372,673) $1,595,036 ($9,777,638) Factor Collection/(Refund) (line line line 9) ($429,695) ($867,633) ($1,297,329) CENTRAL ILLINOIS LIGHT COMPANY
527 East Capitol Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:17:07 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0272appendxa.pdf - checksum='136227283' byte count= '12025'
- 10-0272appendxb.pdf - checksum='2828257003' byte count= '12425'
- 10-0272appendxc.pdf - checksum='941981001' byte count= '12378'
- 10-0272corder.doc - checksum='550903924' byte count= '76800'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 15 2012
- description: Illinois Commerce Commission -vs- Central Illinois Light comopany d/b/a/ AmerenCILCO; Central Illinois Public Service Company d/b/a/ AmerenCIPS; Illinois Power Company d/b/a/ AmerenIP: The Illinois Commerce Commission ("Commission") entered an Order (Initiating Order) commencing the instant reconciliation proceeding. Among other things, the Initiating Order found that Central Illinois Light Company, d/b/a AmerenCILCO, Central Illinois Public Service Company, d/b/a AmerenCIPS, and Illinois Power Company, d/b/a AmerenIP (collectively the Ameren Illinois Utilities or AIUs, now known as Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois or Ameren Illinois), shall reconcile revenue collected under each of the [specified] tariffs, or under related provisions filed pursuant to the orders cited and authorizing the recovery of power supply costs for the reconciliation period, with costs incurred in connection with procurement activities as defined in the tariffs of each utility. The reconciliation period was the 12 months ended May 31, 2009.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 15
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012