Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [10-0711]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (10-0711.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] August 16, 2012 Southern Illinois Power Cooperative 10-0711 Petition for Authority to Exercise the Right of Eminent Domain SERVED ELECTRONICALLY pursuant to ILCS 30/13 and 30/13.5 of the Electric Supplier Act. NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, DENIED the following: Application for Rehearing filed on behalf of Frederic Beasley & Connie Beasley on July 26, 2012 and Motio ) & % \ \ & June 27, 2012, filed on July 26, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Albers cc: Mr. Rashid Engineering Service List 10-0711 * Active Parties W. Scott Ramsey President & General Manager Southern Illinois Power Cooperative Lake of Egypt Rd. Marion, IL * mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
527 East Capitol Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:14:20 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0711.pdf - checksum='996636363' byte count= '170897'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: Southern Illinois Power Cooperative: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, DENIED the following: Application for Rehearing filed on behalf of Frederic Beasley & Connie Beasley on July 26, 2012 and Motion of Frederic and Connie Beasley to Stay the Commissions Order of June 27, 2012, filed on July 26, 2012.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012