Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management And Landfill Capacity In Illinois: 2011
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Nonhazardous Solid Waste Management And Landfill Capacity In Illinois: 2011 (revised-LH-draft-report.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:11:44 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- revised-LH-draft-report.pdf - checksum='2493404226' byte count= '673679'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Bureau of Land Division of Land Pollution Control Waste Reduction and Compliance Section
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency-Bureau of Land Division of Land Pollution Control Waste Reduction and Compliance Section
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 26 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 24 2012
- description: Forty-five landfills reported more than one billion gate cubic yards of remaining capacity as of January 1, 2012, up less than one percent from a year ago. This leaves the state with 23 years of landfill life remaining.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: January 1, 2011-December 31, 2011
- volumeOrYear: 2012