Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Interim Order [12-0390]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Interim Order (12-0390order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:38:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0390order.doc - checksum='2971812460' byte count= '36352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 21 2012
- description: Illinois-American Water Company: Application for a temporary certificate of public convenience and necessity to provide water service to one customer from its system in the city of sterling, whiteside county, illinois, pursuant to Section 8-406(e) of the Illinois Public Utilities Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission