IDOT Seeks Input on Circle Interchange Study at Upcoming Public Meeting
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Seeks Input on Circle Interchange Study at Upcoming Public Meeting (2012, August 16) [913**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Seeks Input on Circle Interchange Study at Upcoming Public Meeting (081612IDOTCircleInterchangePublicMeeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) on Aug. 30 will host an open house public meeting for the Circle Interchange Study to initiate the Preliminary Engineering (Phase I) Study and to gain additional stakeholder input. The studies will take a comprehensive look at transportation needs within the Interstate 90/94 and Interstate 290 interchange study area, focusing on the operational aspects of the Circle Interchange in Chicago. The studies will consist of an assessment of existing and future conditions, analysis of alternatives and refinement of the selected preferred alternative.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:31:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081612IDOTCircleInterchangePublicMeeting.doc - checksum='2390518918' byte count= '96256'