Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Seeks Input on Circle Interchange Study at Upcoming Public Meeting [913**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Seeks Input on Circle Interchange Study at Upcoming Public Meeting (081612IDOTCircleInterchangePublicMeeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:31:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081612IDOTCircleInterchangePublicMeeting.doc - checksum='2390518918' byte count= '96256'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) on Aug. 30 will host an open house public meeting for the Circle Interchange Study to initiate the Preliminary Engineering (Phase I) Study and to gain additional stakeholder input. The studies will take a comprehensive look at transportation needs within the Interstate 90/94 and Interstate 290 interchange study area, focusing on the operational aspects of the Circle Interchange in Chicago. The studies will consist of an assessment of existing and future conditions, analysis of alternatives and refinement of the selected preferred alternative.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012