Manufacturing Drives Private-Sector July Job Growth
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Manufacturing Drives Private-Sector July Job Growth (2012, August 16) [912**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Manufacturing Drives Private-Sector July Job Growth (081612IDES_july_employment_report.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois added +800 private-sector jobs in July and the unemployment rate inched upward 0.2 to 8.9 percent, according to preliminary data released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES). The data is seasonally adjusted. A sharp decline in the governments sector of local school jobs brings the net tally to -7,100 fewer positions in July than June.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:30:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081612IDES_july_employment_report.doc - checksum='1591035947' byte count= '471552'