Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDVA to honor Elgins Doc Sheehan as its Veteran of the Month for August 2012 [909**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDVA to honor Elgins Doc Sheehan as its Veteran of the Month for August 2012 (081512IDVAMEDIAADVISORYElginVOTMFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:29:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081512IDVAMEDIAADVISORYElginVOTMFINAL.doc - checksum='442931706' byte count= '210432'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 08 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 15 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) will honor Arthur Doc Sheehan, an Elgin resident and US Air Force veteran, as its August 2012 Veteran of the Month during a ceremony at the Watch City VFW Post 1307.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 15
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012