Businesses, Government Agencies from Eight States Meet to Enhance Earthquake Response
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Businesses, Government Agencies from Eight States Meet to Enhance Earthquake Response (2012, August 14) [900**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Businesses, Government Agencies from Eight States Meet to Enhance Earthquake Response (081412IEMACapstonerelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
More than 200 business leaders and government officials from eight states are meeting in Hoffman Estates this week to forge public-private partnerships that will enhance preparedness, response, recovery and risk reduction efforts for a potentially catastrophic earthquake occurring within the New Madrid Seismic Zone. The three-day Capstone 14 workshop is hosted by the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC) and its eight member states of Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Tennessee.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:27:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081412IEMACapstonerelease.doc - checksum='4115055678' byte count= '124416'