Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Encourages Public to Embrace the Orange and Help Save Lives [904**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Transportation Secretary Encourages Public to Embrace the Orange and Help Save Lives (081412IDOTEmbracetheOrangeRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:26:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081412IDOTEmbracetheOrangeRelease.doc - checksum='890609307' byte count= '103424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 08 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 14 2012
- description: Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider announced today a new website to help promote the departments latest work zone safety campaign entitled Embrace the Orange. As a part of the campaign, the motoring public is encouraged to sign the Work Zone Safety Pledge featured on the new site. The campaign goals are to reduce work zone crashes and fatalities on Illinois roadways.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012