Illinois Regulators Suspend License of Canton Registered Nurse
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Regulators Suspend License of Canton Registered Nurse (2012, August 15) [906**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Regulators Suspend License of Canton Registered Nurse (081512IDFPRSmithRNsuspension.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation suspended the registered nursing license of Chad A. Smith. Jay Stewart, Director of the Division of Professional Regulation signed the summary suspension order late Tuesday afternoon. The department has the authority to temporarily suspend the license of professionals who it believes would pose an imminent danger to health and safety of patients or the general public.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
320 W. Washington
Springfield, IL 62786
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:25:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081512IDFPRSmithRNsuspension.doc - checksum='4181089399' byte count= '244224'