Vinyl Chloride No Longer Detected in Sauk Village Water
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Vinyl Chloride No Longer Detected in Sauk Village Water (2012, August 14) [902**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Vinyl Chloride No Longer Detected in Sauk Village Water (081412EPASaukVillagenondetect.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John J. Kim announced today that sampling results confirm that vinyl chloride is no longer being detected in the finished public water supply in Sauk Village, as a result of temporary air stripping equipment installed by the Illinois EPA at the direction of Governor Pat Quinn.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:23:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081412EPASaukVillagenondetect.doc - checksum='4025464094' byte count= '108544'