Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Announces 2012-13 Waterfowl Season Dates [901**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Announces 2012-13 Waterfowl Season Dates (081412DNRWaterfowldates2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:23:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081412DNRWaterfowldates2012.doc - checksum='3561601927' byte count= '40448'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 08 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 14 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources today announced proposed waterfowl season dates and bag limits for the 2012-13 seasons. The recommendations include 60-day duck seasons in each of the states four waterfowl hunting zones, along with Canada goose hunting seasons of 90 days in the North and Central zones, a 83-day Canada goose season in the South Central Zone, and a 71-day Canada goose season in the South Zone.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012