Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Sale of Chapions Shatters Five Records [899**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Sale of Chapions Shatters Five Records (081412AGRICISFSaleofChampions.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:22:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081412AGRICISFSaleofChampions.doc - checksum='4006361043' byte count= '157184'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 08 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 14 2012
- description: Were proud of their support, Acting Director of Agriculture Bob Flider said after Tuesdays Sale of Champions at the Illinois State Fair. Were grateful to the buyers, especially during this difficult time for agriculture.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012