Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
More than 200 Business, Government Representatives to Participate in Earthquake Preparedness, Response Workshop in Hoffman Estates [896**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- More than 200 Business, Government Representatives to Participate in Earthquake Preparedness, Response Workshop in Hoffman Estates (081312IEMACapstonemediaadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:21:44 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081312IEMACapstonemediaadvisory.doc - checksum='1972493913' byte count= '115200'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 08 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 13 2012
- description: Press conference to kick-off Capstone 14, a three-day workshop focused on developing critical public-private partnerships that will enhance preparedness, response and recovery efforts for a potential catastrophic earthquake in the Central United States.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: August 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012