IL Dept on Aging Kicks Off Fun Contests on August 13 Senior Day at the State Fair
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Kicks Off Fun Contests on August 13 Senior Day at the State Fair (2012, August 13) [890**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Kicks Off Fun Contests on August 13 Senior Day at the State Fair (081312AGINGADVISORY-SeniorDaycontestsevents.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging is inviting older adults and their families to activities during the State Fair, which runs through August 21, in Springfield. The department will host activities that cater to older adults and their families, in the air conditioned Illinois Building, near the main gate of the state fairgrounds. Each day of the fair, department staff and its partners will offer free health screenings, and information about programs to benefit seniors. Also planned is a daily lineup of entertainment and fun, including an invitation to seniors and their families to compete in contests for fun and prizes.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:20:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081312AGINGADVISORY-SeniorDaycontestsevents.doc - checksum='2389378537' byte count= '615936'