Illinois Department of Natural Resources Brings Asian Carp to the Illinois State Fair
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources Brings Asian Carp to the Illinois State Fair (2012, August 11) [894**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources Brings Asian Carp to the Illinois State Fair (081112DNRTHNILStateFair.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is teaming up with Sean Keeley, owner and executive chef of Ross Isaac, one of Springfields most popular restaurants, to raise awareness of how tasty Asian carp can be and build off the success of the IDNRs Target Hunger Now! program. Long-term program partners Feeding Illinois and Illinois American Water will also join the IDNR today to continue building an understanding of how a vibrant local market for Asian carp contributes to managing the population of this invasive species.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:19:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 081112DNRTHNILStateFair.doc - checksum='1114576577' byte count= '40448'