Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:04:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0399appendix.pdf - checksum='3426118217' byte count= '149022'
- 12-0399order.doc - checksum='2363030987' byte count= '54784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 15 2012
- description: Department of Transportation, of the State of Illinois for and on behalf of the People of the State of Illinois vs. Commonwealth Edison Company and unknown owners: Petition for approval of the taking or damaging of certain properties owned by a public utility in Cook County, Illinois by exercising the right of eminent domain Parcel No. OFG0001PE, OFG0002PE, OFG0002TE-A-C; Job R-90-012-02.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission