Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois: Petition for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, pursuant to Section 8-406.1 of the Illinois Public Utilities Act, and an order pursuant to Section 8-503, to construct, operate and maintain a new 138,000 volt electric line in Champaign County, Illinois.
Illinois Commerce Commission
Organization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:46:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0080appendix.pdf - checksum='3653797722' byte count= '1080229'
- 12-0080order.doc - checksum='474848666' byte count= '166400'