Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Existing LineSegment University ofIllinois-Willard Airport Curtis RdR isin Mat tis ve Windsor Rd Church St 1s St inco lin ve CHAMPAIGN Southwest CampusSubstation BondvilleRoute Substation Windsor RoadSubstation 1200 1700 1000 1400 1300 1100 1100 1350 1400 1500 Bondville Savoy Tolono Urbana Champaign 1314 1315 1315 2019 2829 2022 1714 1714 19N, 7E 19N, 8E 18N, 8E 18N, 9E 19N, 9E 18N, 7E Ameren\2011\08_Maps\_Ameren_Bondville_Routes_Letter.mxd 1:85,000 DATE: 05/29/12 DRAWN BY: MLTEICHERT 20.5 Miles Legend Primary Route Project Study Area Boundary Municipal Boundary Section Line Existing Wood Poles (12 kV) Existing Distribution Line 69,000 Voltage (V) Existing Transmission Line 138,000 Voltage (V) Illinois Indiana Missouri Iowa Kentucky Michigan Bondville to SouthwestBondville to SouthwestCampus TransmissionCampus Transmission Line ProjectLine Project Late Filed Exhibit 1Late Filed Exhibit 12-0080 Appendix .
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:46:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0080appendix.pdf - checksum='3653797722' byte count= '1080229'
- 12-0080order.doc - checksum='474848666' byte count= '166400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 15 2012
- description: Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois: Petition for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, pursuant to Section 8-406.1 of the Illinois Public Utilities Act, and an order pursuant to Section 8-503, to construct, operate and maintain a new 138,000 volt electric line in Champaign County, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission