Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0735]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0735.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] August 16, 2012 Peggy Hudgens-Wilkins vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0735 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Peggy Hudgens-Wilkins Thomas S. O'Neill S. Normal Ave. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Chicago, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on August 15, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed on behalf of Commonwealth Edison Company and Peggy Hudgens-Wilkins on July 11, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Haynes
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:06:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0735.pdf - checksum='2674041786' byte count= '115104'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 08 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 16 2012
- description: Peggy Hudgens-Wilkins vs. Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission